Several people have had trouble posting comments to my journal in the past few weeks; they post a comment, and they receive an error message indicating some kind of server error. (The error message starts with "500 Internal Server Error".) Note that the comment does get posted, so there's no need to re-post when this happens.
I'm trying to find out what's going on with this, but MT tech support isn't sure, and I can't reproduce the problem myself.
So if you run into the problem, please drop me a note in email containing the following information:
- Did you "sign in" using TypeKey?
- Did you check the "Remember personal info?" checkbox?
- Did you use Preview before posting?
- What browser (name and version number) were you using?
- Bonus question: If you know about cookies, let me know what cookie activity went on before and after you posted. If that sentence didn't make sense to you, just ignore it.