« Stomp | Main | Contacting me in Australia »

Americans need a visa to visit Australia


Reminder to any Americans who haven't yet left for WorldCon:

It turns out that you need a visa—or the online/electronic equivalent, an ETA—to visit Australia.

Fortunately, you can apply for an ETA online, and approval usually takes less than a minute after you enter all the info.

Thanks much to Sumana for telling me about this!


Glad I could help!

... and they don't take American Express. Visa: it's everywhere you want to be!

Post a comment