Over the past couple of weeks, I posted about mass-market paperbacks I'm giving away. Today's post is the beginning of a new series of posts covering the rest of my giveaway books: hardcovers and trade paperbacks. If you want any of them, let me know.
This batch: Ansel Adams through M. Christian.
To view a higher-resolution version of the book covers, click the photo. In cases where the front cover is blank, I've turned the book to make the spine visible.
Here's today's list. A line through a book means it's been claimed.
Book of Common Prayer Red Ansel Adams: Our National Parks
- Isaac Asimov, ed.: Before the Golden Age
- Isaac Asimov, Charles G. Waugh, and Martin H. Greenberg, ed.: The Seven Deadly Sins of Science Fiction
- Arthur Avalon: The Serpent Power
- Frederick Barthelme: Natural Selection
- Philip E. Baruth: The X President (uncorrected proof)
- Martin Battersby: The Decorative Twenties
- Greg Bear: Eternity
- Marie Berrondo: Mathematical Games
- Elliott Blackiston: Short Story Writing for Profit
Will Blythe: Why I Write: Thoughts on the Craft of Fiction Ben Bova: Notes to a Science Fiction Writer
- Reginald Bretnor, ed.: Modern Science Fiction: Its Meaning and Its Future
- Britannica: Encyclopedia Britannica Almanac 2006
- Fredric Brown: The Best of Fredric Brown
- Vicki Brown and Chris Nandor: Macperl: Power and Ease (includes CD-ROM)
John Brunner: Players at the Game of People
- Anthony Burgess: Earthly Powers
- David J Burrows, Frederick R. Lapides, and John T. Shawcross: Myths and Motifs in Literature
Frederick Busch: A Dangerous Profession: A Book About the Writing Life Ernie Bushmiller: The Best of Ernie Bushmiller's Nancy Joseph Campbell: The Masks of God: Primitive Mythology Joseph Campbell: The Mythic Image
- Rachel E. Carr: Stepping Stones to Japanese Floral Art
- Jonathan Carroll: The Marriage of Sticks
- Paul Carus: History of the Devil and the Idea of Evil
- M. Christian: Love Without Gun Control