Today's batch of giveaway hardcovers and trade paperbacks: Arthur C. Clarke through E. H. Gombrich. If you want any of them, let me know.
To view a higher-resolution version of the book covers, click the photo.
Here's today's list. A line through a book means it's been claimed.
Arthur C. Clarke: Greetings, Carbon-Based Bipeds Vicki Cobb: How to Really Fool Yourself: Illusions for All Your Senses
- Martin Connors and Jim Craddock: VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever 1999: The Complete Guide to Movies on Videocassette, Laserdisc, and DVD
- Steven Daniels: How Two Gerbils, Twenty Goldfish, Two Hundred Games, Two Thousand Books, and I Taught Them How to Read
- Jack Van Buren Dann and Jack Dann, ed.: In the Field of Fire
- Kamala Devi: The Eastern Way of Love: Tantric Sex and Erotic Mysticism
Philip K. Dick: Clans of the Alphane Moon Philip K. Dick: Radio Free Albemuth Philip K. Dick: Radio Free Albemuth(copy 2) Angela Diller: First Theory Book(belonged to my grandmother in 1925 at Spokane College)
- Nik Douglas and Penny Slinger: Sexual Secrets: The Alchemy of Ecstasy
- Levi H. Dowling: The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ
- Gardner R. Dozois, ed.: The Year's Best Science Fiction: First Annual Collection
- Albert Einstein: Ideas and Opinions
- Harlan Ellison, ed.: Medea: Harlan's World
E. R. Emmet: One Hundred One Brain Puzzlers E. R. Emmet: Puzzles for Pleasure
- W. Y. Evans-Wentz: The Tibetan Book of the Dead
Al Ewing and Lee Garbet: Loki: Agent of Asgard: Trust Me
- Mick Farren: Words of Wisdom
Anthony S. Filipiak: Mathematical Puzzles
- Wing F Fing: Fuck, Yes!
- Jack Finney: The Night People
Frederick Franck: Zen Seeing, Zen Drawing: Meditation in Action Francesca Fremantle: The Tibetan Book of the Dead Aaron J. Friedland: Puzzles in Math and Logic Marjorie Furlong and Virginia B. Pill: Edible? Incredible! Pondlife Natalie Goldberg: Wild Mind: Living the Writer's Life E. H. Gombrich: The Story of Art