Uncle Dobe passed along a list of puns, many of which (to my surprise) I hadn't seen before, and some of which made me laugh out loud. Here's an abridged version of the list:
- I tried to catch some fog. I mist.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
- This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
- I'm reading a book about antigravity. I can't put it down.
- I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
- The letter from the blood bank told me I had type A blood, but it was a type-O.
- Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory—I hope there's no pop quiz.
- The Energizer bunny has been arrested and charged with battery.
- The old man didn't like his beard at first. Then it grew on him.
- What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes back four seconds.
- I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
- All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen. Police have nothing to go on.
- Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.
- I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!
Heh—some of these would make good secret yets.