To "parget" is "to coat with plaster," especially ornamental or waterproofing plaster.

I'm surprised that we have a word for such a thing, and particularly that it's been around since the 14th century. I guess plaster's been around a long time.

MW11 informs me that the word derives from Middle French "parjeter," meaning "to throw out." I'm a little unclear on the connection.