A submission referred to "Ford dooleys," obviously (from context) a kind of vehicle. I spent a while poking around online trying to find out more; encountered the spellings "doolie," "duelly," and finally "dually." It seemed really unlikely that "dually" was a noun, but in fact the Wikipedia entry for pickup truck says that big pickups with doubled rear tires are known as "duallies."

While I'm here, I may as well mention that that Wikipedia article also says:

This type of vehicle is known in Australia and New Zealand as a ute or utility (from "utility vehicle"), in South Africa as a bakkie (pronounced "bucky"), and in Israel as a tender.

Not clear to me from that article whether "this type of vehicle" refers to pickup trucks in general, or specifically to the kind that have no sides or gate on the flatbed back.