(This post is more or less NSFW.)
Back in column III (which includes some NSFW material), I wrote about a game in which you replace words from Star Wars quotations with the word pants.
Years later, I came across a list of the Top 278 Star Wars Lines Improved By Replacing A Word With “Pants”. It’s no longer available on its original site; link is to archive.org.
Some items from that list that I particularly enjoyed:
- Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
- You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.
- Governer Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader's pants.
- I sense the conflict within you. Let go of your pants!
- I've just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of our pants forever.
- I am altering the pants. Pray that I don't alter them any further.