Kitchen is about half-packed; decided to take a quick break; figured I oughtta post these videos so I can close some browser windows and speed up backups:
- A friend observes a harbor seal while diving.
- Hedgehog eating a carrot (via I Can Has Cheezburger). Kawaii!
- Jean-Luc Picard suddenly bursts into song. Totally charming. I have no idea what the context is, but one of the comments says it was recorded for Gene Roddenberry.
- Predictive text swearing sketch from British TV. (Will make no sense if you're unfamiliar with using predictive text to send text messages on a cell phone.)
- Space videos then and now:
- Apollo 17 astronauts bounding around on the moon in 1972.
- Japanese astronaut Koichi Wakata did some cool stuff on the International Space Station a couple weeks ago (text article); the resulting video shows him, among other things, airboarding on a magic carpet (I recommend skipping ahead to a little after the halfway point in that video).