- New Yorker article: “A Woman’s Place: Can Sheryl Sandberg upend Silicon Valley’s male-dominated culture?”
- Video-game event bans women under the guise of protecting them.
- A bit off-topic, but: a piece from Mule Design about women in type design, in response to “Where Are the Women in Type Design,” and particularly to a rather egregious comment on the latter article.
- 1996 paper by Ellen Spertus on “Social and Technical Means for Fighting On-Line Harassment.”
- The Ada Initiative, a “non-profit organization dedicated to increasing participation of women in open technology and culture.”
Join the Conversation