Here's the final batch of the mass-market paperbacks that I'm giving away: A. E. van Vogt through X-Men. I'm also adding one more book, out of sequence: Terry Carr's New Worlds of Fantasy #3. (For more info on the giveaway books, see previous posts: Abe to Capek, Carr to Delany, Dick, Disch to Heinlein, Heller to Marx, Mason to Silverberg, Simmons to Lao Tzu.)
Hardcovers and trade paperbacks will follow in a separate list sometime soonish, but probably not until next week.
To view a higher-resolution version of the book covers, click the photo.
Here's today's list. A line through a book means it's been claimed.
- A. E. van Vogt: Computer Eye
- A. E. van Vogt: Future Glitter
- A. E. van Vogt: Lost: Fifty Suns
- A. E. van Vogt: Mission: Interplanetary
- A. E. van Vogt: Null-A Three
- A. E. van Vogt: Pendulum
- A. E. van Vogt: The Silkie
- A. E. van Vogt: Supermind (not pictured)
A. E. van Vogt: The Voyage of the Space Beagle Susan Vreeland: Girl in Hyacinth Blue Howard Waldrop: Night of the Cooters Alan Watts: Psychotherapy East and West Michelle M. Welch: Confidence Game
- Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea: Leviathan
- Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea: Leviathan (copy 2)
- Robert Anton Wilson: Masks of the Illuminati
- Robin Scott Wilson: Clarion III
- Gene Wolfe: Castleview
- Donald A Wollheim: 1972 Annual World's Best SF
- Keith Woodcott: The Martian Sphinx
- X-Men: The X-Men: Second Genesis
- Terry Carr, ed.: New Worlds of Fantasy #3