My sympathies and condolences to all affected by the Christchurch earthquake.
Here are some links, though I imagine everyone who's interested knows about these by now:
- Google's crisis-response page. Provides resource links, maps, etc. (Including links to some relevant Twitter hashtags.)
- Person finder page: lets you check in if people might be worried about you, and lets you find out whether people you're worried about have checked in. Also run by Google; linked to from above crisis-response page. (The other links below are not Google-affiliated.)
- Latest info page, updated frequently with news blips.
- You can donate to the New Zealand Red Cross.
- And/or the NZ Salvation Army.
- A bunch of other useful links, in a blog entry.
Wish there was more I could do or say.