Sometimes September turns out to be the month when I coincidentally do a bunch of medical checkups and such.
This year, that started in September but has continued into October. My recent medical progress includes:
- Getting the covalent bivalve booster shot.
- Getting the flu shot.
- Having a cancer test done. (Don’t worry, the test showed no sign of any of the cancers that it tests for. I had no particular reason to do this test; just seemed like a good idea on general principles.)
- Getting my teeth cleaned.
- Having a particular psychological assessment done. (May post more about this some other time.)
- Having an eye exam.
- Scheduling a consultation for possible cataract surgery.
- Replacing the batteries in my Bose SoundControl hearing aids, and using them for a couple days in a row.
- Taking the first step toward possibly getting better hearing aids.
- Filing an insurance claim.
- Asking the insurance people various questions.
I had my regular physical earlier in the year, or I would probably be trying to schedule that around now too.
(No advice, please.)