This week in my family history project:
Life updates, birthdays, and plans for George and Helen to come visit us.
- February 13, 1974
- Marcy discusses arrangements for George and Helen to visit at Easter.
- “There will be plenty of room for you to stay here no matter how many kids we we have, as they all love to sleep on the floor, especially when they have friends visiting. They think it’s a great adventure.”
- March 1, 1974
- Jay has a birthday party, and other life updates.
- “[Mark would] prefer Cap’n Sugar Krispy Baddies if I’d buy that kind of stuff.”
- March 25, 1974
- A list of presents that George and Helen were sending us, for my birthday.